Health & Safety
Your safety is our top priority.
We are focused on ensuring that the environment and facilities at our studio are maintained at the highest possible standards of hygiene, in the interest of keeping our community safe and healthy.
Health & Safety Policy
Mask wearing policy
- While no longer required by law, the wearing of face masks continues to be recommended for everyone in the studio to help limit the risk of viral infections being transmitted within our community.
- Please speak with your instructor to manage more strenuous activities as required.
- Students will only be admitted to class just before the start of their lesson, so that the earlier group of students can exit the space.
- Equipment in studio must be fully sanitized before and after use. This includes all poles, chairs, yoga mats, yoga blocks and resistance bands. Students may choose to bring in their personal equipment for usage during classes.
- Disinfectant sprays, hand sanitizing and equipment sanitizing stations have been provided specifically for member use.
Make-up and Drop-in class arrangements
- Make-up classes are only allowed via direct swap/exchange with another student.
- No random drop-ins are allowed. If the class is not full, please check with the relevant Instructor for availability via our private Telegram resource group.
For the well-being of our community, we also recommend that you protect yourself with maximum standards of personal hygiene
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- If you are feeling unwell with any symptoms of fever, flu or respiratory problems, please consult a doctor and do not use Studio facilities or take classes.
- Avoid touching your face, in particular your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, and properly wear a mask at all times.
Studio Starfire retains the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears unwell or who is deemed to pose a threat to the safety of our environment. Refunds for any missed classes will not be provided in such cases.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
With everyone’s health and welfare in mind, additional measures will be implemented as required. Please visit the Ministry of Health (MOH) and Sport Singapore websites for health and sporting related updates respectively.
How To Properly Wear A Face Mask
Boutique pole dance studio at Tanjong Pagar, in the heart of Singapore's CBD area
Join us to learn Pole Tricks and Exotic Dance; get strong & flexible