Trials, Workshops & Drop-Ins
Add Some fun and Movement To Your Day!
Whether you’re looking to embark on any of our Beginner-friendly Trial experiences, looking to indulge your dance capabilities, or looking to push your boundaries of flexibility, our trials, drop-ins and workshops have something to offer everyone.
These options can be a great way to add a novel workout to your routine, flatten out that split for even more beautiful lines, or learn a new choreo to dance your heart out to. All of our trials, workshops and drop-ins can be booked online. Trial classes are available for pole tricks and exotic chair.
Feel free to reach out with any questions on getting started!
Intro To Pole Tricks - 1-for-1 Pole Trials!Perfect for absolute beginners to try out a series of essential pole trick moves in a sporty and fun 1-hour lesson!
- Both students have to be new to Starfire to qualify for this trial. Only one person needs to book the trial in DSP, the friend who’s attending for free doesn’t need to create an account 🙂
- Sat Apr 01 12:30 PM
- Sat Apr 15 12:30 PM
- Sat Apr 29 12:30 PM
Mini Terms, Drop-ins & Workshops
WorkshopsSpecialty workshops for that quick hit of activity
Mini Terms - Pole TricksLevel up your pole trick capabilities
- Bendy & Splitty Pole Tricks
- Inverts and Shouldermount Conditioning
- Pole Tech: Advanced Tricks and Combos
- Pole Tech: Intermediate Tricks and Combos
Mini Terms - DanceBook-in just for selected routines!
- Dance Filthy: Drunk In Love Remix by Beyonce, Jay Z & Kanye (Apr 03 to Apr 16)
- Dance Filthy: Efecto by Bad Bunny (Mar 20 to Apr 02)
- Dance Filthy: Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes (Apr 17 to Apr 30) (FULL)
- ExoBabe: Basic Needs by Sabrina Claudio (Mar 06 to Apr 02)
- ExoBabe: Taki Taki (with Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B) by DJ Snake (Mar 06 to Apr 02)
- Femme Baby: Don’t Cha by The Pussycat Dolls (Mar 06 to Mar 26) (FULL)
- Femme Baby: Streets (Silhouette Remix) by Doja Cat (Apr 10 to Apr 30)
- Femme Baby: Touch My Body by Mariah Carey (Mar 27 to Apr 09)
- Femme Fatales: Escapism by RAYE (Mar 06 to Mar 26)
- Femme Fatales: Do You? by TroyBoi (Apr 10 to Apr 30)
- Femme Fatales: Woman by Doja Cat (Mar 27 to Apr 09)
- Lyrical Flow: Speechless by Naomi Scott (from Disney’s Aladdin) (Apr 03 to Apr 30)
- Lyrical Flow: You Are My Everything by Gummy (Mar 06 to Apr 02)
- Pirouette & Silhouette 2.0: Beauty & The Beast (Ariana Grande & John Legend) (Mar 06 to Apr 02)
- Pirouette & Silhouette 2.0: Mermaid by Skott (Apr 03 to Apr 30)
- Spin Tease (Advanced): Boyfriend by Dove Cameron (Apr 03 to Apr 30)
- Spin Tease (Advanced): Measure of a Man by FKA twigs (Mar 06 to Apr 02)
Single Lesson Drop-InsMaximum flexibility with individual lesson drop-ins
See DSP for full list of Drop-In opportunities, as these may vary by week. Contact us if you are interested in a class not currently listed in the system!
- Pole Tech: Intermediate Tricks and Combos (Mon 7:45 PM): Work on intermediate-level pole tricks and put them together into combinations on both static and spinny pole modes. New combinations taught every 1-2 weeks!
- Bendy & Splitty Pole Tricks (Tue 7:45 PM): Explore upper level and trending pole tricks combined with working on your flexibility and conditioning limits
- Inverts and Shouldermount Conditioning (Wed 6:45 PM): Learn to invert cleanly with beautiful lines, and without any jumping or kicking moves
- Pole Tech: Advanced Tricks and Combos (Wed 7:45 PM): Learn upper level pole tricks and combinations
- Splits & Backbends (Tue 8:45 PM and Sun 12:30 PM): Explore and expand your personal limits of flexibility, including splits and backbends, through active flexibility moves and stretches. Yoga mat, blocks and resistance bands all provided, just need to bring yourself dressed warmly for this class!
Easy To Get To Our Studio, Easy To Get Started!
Get Started With Our Friendly Instructors
Don’t be afraid to try out a class with us! Our instructors have years of experience teaching, and they remember what it was like getting started. We’ll do our best to get you comfy with the environment in no time.
Contact us with any questions on getting started!
Central CBD Location at Tanjong Pagar
Short walking distance to public transportation and parking
Our studio has super tall poles, enough for that double (or triple!) climb and aerial invert
Chairs available to support your slinkiest choreography runs and balancing tricks!
Book courses, workshops and pole practice slots quickly and directly online in DSP
Spotify service is available for finding perfect tunes to pole and dance your heart out to
Yoga mats and blocks are provided; feel free to bring your personal equipment if preferred
Cleaning and disinfecting agents easily within reach for a safe and hygienic setting
Flexibility For Your Schedule
Try Something New
Trial Classes, Mini Terms, Workshops and Drop-ins are a great way to try out a new activity at lower cost in terms of time and dollars. Feel free to contact us with any questions on selecting a trial, workshop or course that is suitable for your level!
Add A Little Variety
Our muscles can get used to the same activity after it is repeated sufficient times. Why not try out a new class to add a little novelty to your routine, get in a challenge for both your mind and body at the same time?
Match Your Schedule
Drop-ins can be booked here in DSP, or via email for any course not currently listed. As long as space is available, you can purchase a drop-in pass for a specific date and timeslot that works for your schedule
A quick way to satisfy curiosity about the styling and pace any of our activities is to check out our Instagram feed for similar courses offered previously
Boutique pole dance studio at Tanjong Pagar, in the heart of Singapore's CBD area
Join us to learn Pole Tricks and Exotic Dance; get strong & flexible