Trial Classes & Workshops
Add Some fun and Movement To Your Day!
Whether you’re looking to embark on any of our Beginner-friendly Trial experiences, looking to indulge your dance capabilities, or looking to push your boundaries of flexibility, our trials, drop-ins and workshops have something to offer everyone.
These options can be a great way to add a novel workout to your routine, flatten out that split for even more beautiful lines, or learn a new choreo to dance your heart out to. All of our trials, drop-ins and workshops can be booked online.
Feel free to reach out with any questions on getting started!
Intro To Pole TricksPerfect for absolute beginners to try out a series of essential pole trick moves in a sporty and fun 1-hour lesson!
- Thu Dec 15 8:45 PM
- Sat Dec 17 9:00 AM
Intro To Exotic ChairLearn a few chair dance/balancing moves and put them together into a short n' sweet little routine in this 1-hour trial experience
- Fri Nov 25 6:45 PM
- Sat Nov 26 1:30 PM
Beginner Splits & BackbendsIntro to safe stretching and conditioning, perfect for those who have never taken a flexibility class before
- Sat Dec 03 3:30 PM
- Sat Dec 10 3:30 PM
Open Level Splits & BackbendsWork on your flexibility for increased range of motion and more beautiful lines, through active stretches
- Tue Dec 06 8:45 PM
- Tue Dec 13 8:45 PM
Mini Terms, Drop-ins & Workshops
WorkshopsSpecialty workshops for that quick hit of dance and pole tricks excitement
- Femme Fatales (Buttons – The Pussycat Dolls): Mon Dec 19 7:00 PM
- Bird of Paradise Progression: Tue Dec 20 7:30 PM
- ExoFlow (River – Bishop Briggs): Wed Dec 21 7:00 PM
- ExoFlow (Fantasy – Black Atlass): Thu Dec 22 7:00 PM
- Femme Fatales (Buttons – The Pussycat Dolls): Fri Dec 23 7:00 PM
- ExoFlow (Fantasy – Black Atlass): Mon Dec 26 1:30 PM (Boxing Day!)
Workshops: Pole Trick ClinicsJoin our post-Christmas pole clinics to work on specific tricks – or really just to get in a dose of pole tricks activity in a class format!
- Allegra (90 mins; Mon Dec 26 12:00 PM)
- Laybacks! (60 mins; Tue Dec 27 6:45 PM)
- Outside Leg Hangs (60 mins; Wed Dec 28 6:45 PM)
- Inside Leg Hangs (60 mins; Wed Dec 28 7:45 PM)
Mini TermsJoin a course for a few weeks for maximum schedule flexibility!
- Beginner Splits & Backbends
- Bendy & Splitty Pole Tricks
- ExoChair: You Right by Doja Cat & The Weeknd (Nov 21 – Dec 18)
- Femme Fatales: Such A Whore (Stellular Remix) by JVLA (Nov 14 – Nov 27)
- Femme Fatales: Super Freaky Girl by Nicki Minaj (Nov 28 – Dec 18)
- Lyrical Pole Beginners: All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey (Nov 21 – Dec 18)
- Splits & Backbends – All Levels (Nov 21 – Dec 18)
- Pole Tricks – All Levels (Nov 21 – Dec 18)
- Pole Tech: Advanced Pole Combos (Nov 21 – Dec 18)
- Pole Tech: Static V & Handspring (Nov 21 – Dec 18)
- Inverts & Shoulder Mount Conditioning (Nov 21 – Dec 18)
Drop-InsSingle lesson bookings to fit your schedule
Please see DSP for full list of Drop-In opportunities, as these may vary by week. Contact us if you are interested in a class not currently listed in DSP 🙂
- Bendy & Splitty Pole Tricks (Tuesdays at 7:45 PM): Explore upper level and trending pole tricks combined with working on your flexibility and conditioning limits
- Advanced Pole Tricks 1 (Wednesdays at 6:45 PM): Learn upper level pole tricks and combinations
- Beginner Splits & Backbends (Sundays at 12:00 PM): Perfect even for students who have never taken a stretch class before. We will focus on essential stretch fundamentals like good form and body awareness to prevent injuries and progress at your own pace
- Open Level Splits & Backbends (Tuesdays at 8:45 PM and Saturdays at 12:30 PM): Take advantage of this course to work on your level of flexibility, including splits and backbends, through active flexibility moves and stretches
Easy To Get To Our Studio, Easy To Get Started!
Get Started With Our Friendly Instructors
Don’t be afraid to try out a class with us! Our instructors have years of experience teaching, and they remember what it was like getting started. We’ll do our best to get you comfy with the environment in no time.
Contact us with any questions on getting started!
Central CBD Location at Tanjong Pagar
Short walking distance to public transportation and parking
Our studio has super tall poles, enough for that double (or triple!) climb and aerial invert
Chairs available to support your slinkiest choreography runs and balancing tricks!
Book courses, workshops and pole practice slots quickly and directly online in DSP
Spotify service is available for finding perfect tunes to pole and dance your heart out to
Yoga mats and blocks are provided; feel free to bring your personal equipment if preferred
Cleaning and disinfecting agents easily within reach for a safe and hygienic setting
Flexibility For Your Schedule
Try Something New
Trial Classes, Mini Terms, Workshops and Drop-ins are a great way to try out a new activity at lower cost in terms of time and dollars. Feel free to contact us with any questions on selecting a trial, workshop or course that is suitable for your level!
Add A Little Variety
Our muscles can get used to the same activity after it is repeated sufficient times. Why not try out a new class to add a little novelty to your routine, get in a challenge for both your mind and body at the same time?
Match Your Schedule
A quick way to satisfy curiosity about the styling and pace any of our activities is to check out our Instagram feed for similar courses offered previously
Boutique pole dance studio at Tanjong Pagar, in the heart of Singapore's CBD area
Join us to learn Pole Tricks and Exotic Dance; get strong & flexible