Trials, Workshops & Drop-Ins
Add Some Magical Movement To Your Day!
Whether you’re looking to embark on any of our Beginner-friendly Trial experiences, looking to indulge your dance capabilities, or looking to push your boundaries of flexibility, our trials, drop-ins and workshops have something to offer everyone.
Reach out with any questions on getting started!
Trials & Workshops
- 100% of proceeds from the Pole Doubles Workshops will be donated to Club Rainbow
- Workshop for Charity | Pole Doubles for Beginners Mon Dec 18 7:30 PM
- Workshop for Charity | Pole Doubles Intermediate Wed Dec 20 7:30 PM
- Christmas Workshop | Chair + Lap Dance Thu Dec 21 7:00 PM
- Workshop | Beginner Bendy & Splitty Moves (No Inverts) Sun Dec 24 11:00 AM
Pole Tricks - Mini Terms & Single Lesson Drop-InsHalf-terms and individual lesson drop-ins
See DSP for full list of Mini Terms and single Drop-In opportunities for Pole Tricks 1-5, Bendy & Splitty Tricks, and all Pole Tech courses. Contact us if you are interested in a class not currently listed in the system
- Pole Tech: Bridging Beginner to Intermediate Tricks (Mon 7:45 PM): Specialty bridging class focusing on tricks from beginner to intermediate levels of difficulty, such as Ankle Grabs and Laybacks, Inside/Outside Leg Hangs and basic Butterfly moves. Different moves and simple combinations will be featured each week, requests for trendy/troublesome tricks welcome.
- Advanced Bendy & Splitty Pole Tricks (Tue 7:45 PM): Upper level pole tricks course focusing on achieving a wider range of motion through active flexibility. Expect a series of advanced pole tricks and transitions to be taught each week! This class involves moves both on the ground and on the pole. Students must be able to aerial invert and brass monkey. Pole 5 and above.
- Pole Tech: Advanced Tricks and Combos (Wed 7:45 PM): Learn upper level pole tricks and new combinations every 1-2 weeks!
Dance - Mini Terms & Single Lesson Drop-InsBook-in just for selected routines!
Single lesson drop-ins are also available for choreography classes, including multi-week choreography classes. Please be sure to check which lesson you will be joining before making payment; we do permit drop-ins even after the choreography mini term has started for example. Feel free to contact us with any questions!
- ⓜ ExoChair: i’m yours (Nov 20 to Dec 17)
- ⓜ Femme Baby: Candy Shop (Nov 27 to Dec 17)
- ⓜ Femme Baby: Collide (Nov 13 to Nov 26)
- ⓜ Femme Fatales: Barbie World (Nov 27 to Dec 17)
- ⓜ Femme Fatales: One Night Only (Nov 13 to Nov 26)
- ⓜ Floorplay: Tonight (Nov 20 to Dec 17)
- ⓜ Heels: Bamba (Hardstyle) (Oct 23 to Nov 19)
- ⓜ Heels: Make Me Feel (Sensual) (Nov 20 to Dec 17)
- ⓜ Lyrical Pole Flow – What Was I Made For (Nov 20 to Dec 17)
- ⓜ Pole Choreo Intermediate: A Million Dreams (Nov 20 to Dec 17)
Easy To Get To Our Studio, Easy To Get Started!
Get Started With Our Friendly Instructors
Don’t be afraid to try out a class with us! Our instructors have years of experience teaching, and they remember what it was like getting started. We’ll do our best to get you comfy with the environment in no time.
Contact us with any questions on getting started!
Central CBD Location at Tanjong Pagar
Short walking distance to public transportation and parking
Our studio has super tall poles, enough for that double (or triple!) climb and aerial invert
Chairs available to support your slinkiest choreography runs and balancing tricks!
Book courses, workshops and pole practice slots quickly and directly online in DSP
Spotify service is available for finding perfect tunes to pole and dance your heart out to
Yoga mats and blocks are provided; feel free to bring your personal equipment if preferred
Cleaning and disinfecting agents easily within reach for a safe and hygienic setting
Flexibility For Your Schedule
Try Something New
Trial Classes, Mini Terms, Workshops and Drop-ins are a great way to try out a new activity at lower commitment in terms of time and dimes. Contact us with any questions on selecting a trial, workshop or course!
Add A Little Variety
Our muscles can get used to the same activity after it is repeated sufficient times. Why not try out a new class to add a little novelty to your routine, get in a challenge for both mind and body at the same time?
Match Your Schedule
A quick way to satisfy curiosity about the styling and pace of our classes and choreography is to check out our Instagram feed for similar courses offered previously!
Boutique pole dance studio at Tanjong Pagar, in the heart of Singapore's CBD area
Join us to learn Pole Tricks and Exotic Dance; get strong & flexible